So, tomorrow I go back to work full time. It will be hard leaving him. My Mom is taking care of him this week and that will make the transition a whole lot easier! I will not be worried about whether or not he'll be taken care of - that will make my day a lot easier!
As I sit here and think about just how much he has changed our lives, I am just amazed. This little being came into our lives and TOOK OVER!!! I love it! I look at how I've changed as a person these last ten weeks and how much more confident I am in my skills as a mother than I was even four weeks ago! They're right - motherhood does change you! I think for the BETTER!!
So, if you think about it, just say a little prayer for me tomorrow as I make the transition back into the workplace. It'll be a good but difficult change! Until then..


I thought of you today and said a prayer for you. How did it go? What a cute little man you have!
ReplyDeletePraying for you Melissa!!
ReplyDelete