Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Little Azalea

So, tonight I'm working on my first little project for the new business that Mom and I are starting...The Little Azalea!! It will be a custom children's clothing and embroidery business! This is such an exciting and new place in our lives!!

I've been thinking so much of how I would like to stay home with Wyatt more. I like my job and feel like I need an outlet to converse with adults, but I would really like to stay at home more and be with my sweet little boy (I'd like to think that he would like that, too)! So, I love being creative and really love anything with a monogram or applique on it!! I've seen so many children's clothing websites and thought, "I could do that." So, after lots of prayer, we bought a sewing machine that also embroiders and The Little Azalea was born!!

Please pray for us as we embark on this new little phase and pray that the Lord will grant us the desires of our hearts!!

** I'll post pictures of my first project when we charge the batteries in the camera...**

No comments:

Post a Comment