Wheew...It's been a long two weeks for our little family. I recently went back to work full time and it's been a bit of an adjustment!
The week I went went back to work was Masters Week! Crazy, I know (especially since David works at the National)! He was working from sun up to past sun down! I am so thankful for my mom, though. She kept Wyatt that week and it was so wonderful not having to worry about him during the day. Aunt Rachel came and stayed most of the weekend with us and we had a wonderful time. Rachel and I ended up going to the Tournament on Sunday. It's sort of become a tradition for us and the course is just so beautiful.
Last week was also busy. Our friend Dave came and spent Tuesday night and Wednesday with us. He is a long time friend and it was fun seeing him again. David kept Wyatt Monday pm (Aunt Amanda helped us out in the morning) and Tuesday, Mrs. Heather kept him Wednesday and Mrs. Joyce kept him Thursday. I was fortunate to have Friday off and enjoyed every moment of staying home with my precious little boy!
Overall, we're adjusting well to the new schedule. It's tough being a full time employee AND a full time Mom along with having a husband who works full time, too!! Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we continue to adjust and Wyatt grows bigger and bigger!! Until next time...
4 years ago

We are praying for y'all and you are such a good example. I hope when I go back to work in August I can be as positive.
ReplyDelete