We've all been a little under the weather this week. I think Wyatt had a temperature on Monday night, but Tuesday he seemed fine. About Tuesday afternoon, I got a 101 temp and then Wednesday David had a high temp. You the saying "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired." Well, that's me!! I'm tired of taking Tylenol and Ibuprofen around the clock just so I can make it through the day. Yesterday I worked and woke up with a 103 temp -- eew!!!
Wyatt's feeling better and I'm on the mend now. David still feels a little yuck, which is not like him. And now, my Dad just called and said he was taking my Mom to Urgent MD because she is sick. I hope this isn't because I decided not to take the flu shot...
Anyway - just a rant about being sick. YUCK! Hope to be feeling 100% by the end of the day so I can get out of this funk!!! Until then...
4 years ago

Wendy told me yall were all sick...glad that you are feeling better. I hope Wyatt had a wonderful bday. Hope to see you soon!!
ReplyDeletePraying for y'all :)
ReplyDelete