First, I'll apologize to those of you who check my blog and become disappointed every time there is not a new post!! I am sorry I have not posted in such a long time.
A little recap:
Thanksgiving came and went. We spent the holiday with my family...David always has to work that day! But, we had a great time!
Christmas was delightful for our little fella. We so much enjoyed being with family and spending time together!! Wyatt's first Christmas I will say was memorable!! Here are a couple of pictures:
And then -- there was his birthday! His VERY FIRST birthday!! Oh, what a precious joy he is!! It's sort of funny because you gear yourself up for just a wonderful experience...and it is don't get me wrong...but, you're so stressed out and want everything to be perfect that by the time it's all over with you're a bit thankful!!! He wasn't really interested in his cake and slept through the present opening...oh, well!! Next year, right?! It was fun, though. Just family - aunts, cousins and grandparents. All there because they love that sweet boy!!
Today is Wyatt's first birthday!! Right now, he's tucked into bed and sleeping soundly, not knowing what a special day this was for his parents!! This marks the end of a tough first year and the beginning of a lifetime of memories for us!! I love you, Wyatt Michael!! You bring us so much joy!! Until then...
Happy Birthday sweet Wyatt. You are such a big boy and a handsome boy. Tell your mommy to get better at this blogging thing...I like to see pics of your smiling face!!
ReplyDeleteYes Wyatt, I agree with Deborah..tell mommy to post more pictures :) Melissa, we love checking out how your handsome man is doing. So exciting having a little one! Any thoughts for #2 yet?
ReplyDelete