Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sweet Little Six Month Checkup

Life has been SO busy recently. I'm starting my own little children's clothing/embroidery business. It keeps me very busy on top of having to be a mom, wife and full-time employee. I love it, though, and wouldn't change it!!!

Well, a lot has been going on. David is off in the Summers and has been keeping our sweet little boy during the day (this will change come September). He's SO good with Wyatt and is really "learning" him! It's difficult when your little one can't talk to figure out what's going on. David's getting it down to a science. He's such a good daddy and I can't tell him that enough!!

David is SUCH a good daddy, that he took Wyatt to the pediatrician's office - BY HIMSELF - today!!! And, Wyatt had to have shots!! Oh, I have a gem of a husband! Wyatt is now 26 weeks. He weighs 19 lbs, 13 oz and is 28.5" long!!! He's 97% in height! Dr. Renew told David that it would be safe to say that Wyatt would be at LEAST 6' 2"!! Oh boy...I'm STILL his mommy, though!! I wonder how disciplining a human that is taller than me will be...hmmmm!! He had to get shots today, too. David said that Wyatt was a little trooper! What a precious boy!! All in all a good checkup!

Wyatt is now taking fewer bottles and eating solid foods. Dr. Renew says he can start on Stage 2 foods!! Oh boy!! He naps about twice a day and is overall just a sweet happy boy!

Here's a few pictures of our drooley, smiley, happy boy!! He loves to laugh - can you tell??!!! look at that face...and those ears...and those cheeks - so kissable!!!


I'll start writing more frequently!! Until then...

2 comments:

  1. ok I am going to hold you to that.."I'll start writing more frequently comment"..lol!! The pics are great and the last one is m fav. He is so precious. How funny that Wyatt weighs more than SS and is as long as her she is 29inches....healthy baby boy!! Love you girl you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I was waiting to see more pictures and to see how you were doing. So glad it is all going well!

    ReplyDelete