Thursday, October 21, 2010

AND...We're BACK!!!

I KNOW you all thought we fell off the face of the earth!!  It has been three months since I posted and frankly, I'm embarrassed.  The Summer was so very busy - spending almost 3 months apart!!  But, we're back in the routine after about 6 weeks and it's SO nice to have a husband again!!

Wyatt is growing up so fast.  We went for his 18-20 month checkup a couple of Fridays ago and he is a big boy!!  He's 26.6 pounds and 34" tall.  That's 45th percentile in weight and 85th percentile in height!!  Tall like his Daddy...thankfully!!


Wyatt is happy to be with his Daddy and wants to be just like him!!!!

(No he doesn't wear glasses, but aren't they adorable!!)

We're doing just great these days!!  Wyatt is a delight and we didn't think we could ever love him more...except for those times when he screams no or hits -- then we're back to reality!!!  Until next time...

1 comment: