Friday, April 9, 2010

Wyatt's First Wedding

I had sweet friends that got married last weekend.  David was working, so it was just me and Wyatt!!!  Crazy, I know.  He was a champ.  Thankfully the wedding was outside!!  I am learning that this little boy LOVES being outside.  He loves to explore and just walk/run around!!  It's really sweet.  Here are a couple of pics from the wedding...none of the bride and groom, though (oopsie)!  It was a bit difficult trying to take pictures, but also trying to make sure Wyatt didn't hurt himself!!  I'm sure I was a sight in my heels running after a one year old...


I can't believe just how big Wyatt is getting!!  His list of tried foods continues to increase and he now has 8 teeth!!  For the longest time I didn't think he would get teeth - it took him forever!!  He is such a delight and is such a happy child.  He is talking up a storm and says, "Momma, Daddy, Nonna, and Tatu (for thank you)" among other little babble that you can't really make out.  He is mostly taking one nap, but sometimes will still take two.  He keeps us on our toes, but it is completely worth it!  Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. What a handsome man! Love him! When did he start walking/running? Bet it adds new fun to your life :)

    ReplyDelete