Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's Getting to be that Time of Year Again...

...and thanks to Shutterfly, you may be getting an early Christmas present, too!!! 

News Flash -- "Bloggers get 50 Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly"

A friend of mine has a blog as well and I was perusing her blog when I saw this!!!  I'll just take a moment to do this, but I really have ordered several things from them and have been very satisfied.  We used Shutterfly for our Christmas cards last year and they turned out just perfect!  I customized a calendar for David for Father's Day that turned out so sweetly!!  Even before this deal, I was planning to use them again this year -- maybe I'll get some address labels!!

If you need Christmas cards or gift tags for this year -- they have them!  If you're looking for stationary or invitations for any occiation, they have them as well! You'll have a great time customizing everything I'm sure

Thanks Shutterfly -- we appreciate it!!

If you're interested in getting your free cards and have a blog, click here to enter!! 

Hope you take advantage of this great offer!!  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment