Sunday, October 25, 2009

HAPPY 9 MONTHS OLD, WYATT MICHAEL!!!

Can you believe it?! Our little guy is now 9 months old!!!!! He is SO fun to be with!! I really wish I could know what he's thinking sometimes!!

Here are some of the new things:

Eating puffs!!! He LOVES them!!! He can now pick them up himself and eat them. It's funny, though. You'll put about 6 down on the tray of the highchair and about 2 of them will go in his mouth and the rest will end up either on his face, his shirt, or back in the seat!!! Too funny!!


Standing up in his crib!! You know, there are some things in your child's young life that you wish WOULD happen and then others that you're pretty terrified when they do!! This week, Wyatt started standing up in his crib...on his own!! He's pretty proud of himself, too!!!

Other than that, he's crawling like crazy and is getting into everything. He's just now starting to hear the word "no". When he hears me say it, he'll look at me...as if he's saying, "Did you really say that to me? Now what does that word mean again? I've never heard that in my whole life!!"

He still eats 3 times a day and has about 4 bottles. Has puffs and sometimes Cheerios as a snack and drinks watered down juice from a sippy cup!! Still takes 2 naps a day (sometimes) and sleeps from about 7:00 or 7:30pm until about 6:30 or sometimes 7:30am. He's a growing boy and we just adore him!!!!




Happy 9 months, Sweet Goobie!!

3 comments:

  1. Love that precious boy!
    Kendra

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a big boy..I love the pic of him standing in the crib he looks very proud of himself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So big! I can't believe he is standing up in his crib. Caroline hasn't gotten there yet, but I don't mind..soon enough I'll be chasing her around. Such a cute boy you have :)

    ReplyDelete